4 B/R Luxury Villa | Paniotis Hills, Limassol
This villa is situated on the hill of Paniotis overlooking the town of Limassol and its sea stretching from Agios Tychonas to cape Akrotiri and the salt lake. The view, though, is not the only virtue of this house. With only three minutes drive away from the commercial town centre and seven minutes drive from the seaside road and the beach and direct access to the town’s motorway it is considered to have the best location one could ever imagine. In a very pleasant and quiet neighborhood with only a few other dwelling houses in the area it has the privilege of enjoying the nature at its best.
The building itself is constructed on an elevated plot extending to an area of 862m2 giving to the property a good size mature garden, comprising mainly a few trees an lawn with low plants and bushes. Externally the house is completed with several paved areas, deck verandas and covered verandas. The villa is built in three levels namely, the lower level, the ground level and the upper level.
The lower level of a closed up floor area of 160 m2 due to the sloped surface of the
land is not considered as basement. It is in the same level with the garden and it
consists of the following:
1) Indoor heated swimming pool (10mX4m) with facilities of WC, shower etc.
2) Play room accommodating a billiards table.
3) Wine cellar.
4) Laundry room.
5) Maids room – self sufficient room of 20 m2 with WC, shower and a kitchenette.
6) Outbuildings: store room, pool room, electro-mechanicals room.
The ground level (190m2) is the living area of the house designed in an open planned
set up featuring a home aquarium, a three sided modern fire place, consisting of the
1) Living area.
2) Dining area.
3) Family-sitting-eating area.
4) Kitchen with island and modern accessories.
5) Second kitchen with pantry corner
6) Study decorated in medieval design with walnut woodwork.
The level is complemented with guests’ toilet and two separate staircases, one leading
to the upper floor and the other to the lower floor.
The upper floor (165m2) comprises four specious bedrooms with the one lobby
interconnecting them. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and a specious
bathroom with Jacuzzi, shower and WC. The other three bedrooms are served by the
floor’s bathroom and WC. This upper floor has two massive verandas with
magnificent view to the sea and town. A small roof garden nicely placed in the north
part compliments the floor.
1. The roof of the villa is flat having placed upon it all the A/C compressors,
solar panels, satellite dish and aerials.
2. There is a provision for photovoltaic panels installation.
3. The A/C is centrally operating throughout the three levels of the house.
4. A central under-floor heating is operating throughout the three levels of the
house (gas based).
5. Alarm system.
6. Eight CCTV cameras with a possible extension to sixteen units.
7. Home cinema in the living area with projector/speakers.
8. Central music system in living areas including the indoor swimming pool and
9. Provision for extended smart home system.
10. Diesel generator for backup in case of power failure.
11. Covered garage for two vehicles.
The villa has TITLE DEED.